Become a Member!
Access to workspace, tools, and equipment
Discounts and early notice for certain classes and events
Free use of the Tool Lending Library
10% discount for additional members of your household
Great for those who plan to attend classes but don't need independent access to shops and tools.
- Free Tool Lending Library Pass
- Access to weekly Member Support Hours
- 10% off Day Passes
- 10% discount on Maker Memberships for your household
- Discounts, early notification and exclusive registration windows for certain classes and events
- Access to a personal locker, for additional fee
*Note: Unless utilizing a Day Pass, Maker Members do not have access to the facility or use of tools and equipment other than during registered classes, programs, or member support hours. Independent use of shop spaces outside of those opportunities is reserved for Shop Members.
Best for those who want more freedom to use shops and equipment independently.
- All Maker Member benefits, plus...
- Your own key fob to the building
- Access to workspace, tools, and equipment for your personal or professional projects
- Access to online platform to converse with other Shop Members
- 10% discount on any memberships for your household
- Receive 4 guest passes per month (see details below)
- Eligible for small studio and large project area rental (for additional fee)
A Shop Member Orientation is required before activating this membership level. Certain tools and equipment still require an additional fee-based Tool Safety Class and sign-off procedure before available for independent use.
Other Resources for Members
Membership Options for Everyone
Scholarships, Sliding Scale, Inclusivity
We are committed to offering a space and programs that are accessible to everyone to share their unique gifts and skills, and achieve their personal and professional goals.
As such, if you are experiencing any barrier to accessing or feeling welcome in this space, we want to work with you to resolve that barrier. We value creativity and trust we can find a creative solution. These solutions could come in the form of financial assistance, mentorship, mediation, evaluation of policies, etc. Contact us for more information.
For those who have the means to pay it forward and/or support this goal of inclusivity, donations can be made to our scholarship fund.